LightBlue allows you to test and simulate
Bluetooth® Smart (low energy) devices. Testing devices is done in central mode, where you can scan and connect to any nearby device. Simulating devices sets the iOS device into peripheral mode, where you can emulate a device.
LightBlue is available for iOS + Mac. The iOS7 version features many new features and a new layout. LightBlue was created to help our clients test their products. We are a wireless product development firm specializing in connected devices. We love building hardware, firmware, iOS + Android Software.
- Connect to any nearby device
- View it’s characteristics and services
- Read/Write/Notify/Indicate supported
- Full logging, export to CSV for other scripting
- Test out a new profile, or use our pre-loaded profiles
- Full list of BT SIG + iOS compliant profiles
- Test your software without needing the actual hardware peripheral
- Full logging, export to CSV for other scripting.
New in iOS7 LightBlue
- iBeacons supported
- Max packet size now larger than 20 bytes
- Better background operation
- Improved logging
Find LightBlue on the iOS App Store , or
the Mac App Store .
Read more about Punch Through here: http://punchthrough.com/
Find our Blog here:
Follow us on Twitter: